Articles in this section

Do I need to submit the account used for currency conversion in my tax form? How is it done?

Yes, this account is opened in partnership with Banco Ourinvest under your ownership and should therefore appear on your Brazilian income tax.

All the information necessary for this declaration is available in your income statement under Profile > Documents > Income Tax.

If you need more information, access our e-book on how to declare your Nomad global account. We recommend that you consult a tax specialist to submit the tax form.



Was this article helpful?
2 out of 2 found this helpful