Yes, it is possible.
If you want to request an increase in the limits for making exchange transactions with Nomad, go to "Profile" > "Financial limits" >"Exchange." After that, click on "Increase my limits."
Nomad will request additional information and documents to analyze your registration. You must inform:
- City and State of birth;
- Marital status;
- Spouse's full name (if there was one);
- Spouse's CPF (if there was one);
- Current Position;
- The Company where you work;
- Gross Monthly Income;
- Submit the most recent Income Tax;
- Send the most recent Income Tax Receipt.
Once the analysis is finalized and approved, you will have a new customized limit for your income and assets.
You will receive an email notification once your new limit is available on your app.