Articles in this section

How do I submit my Nomad global account to the Brazilian Income Tax (DIRPF)?

You must declare your Nomad account in your Brazilian Income Tax under the tab “Bens e Direitos – Depósito bancário em conta-corrente no exterior”.

According to the currency's exchange rate, you must declare in Reais on the last day of the calendar year you submit the tax form.

All the information you need for this declaration is available in your income statement under "Profile" > "Documents" > "Income Tax."

Important! For accounts abroad, filling in the agency and account fields is unnecessary.

If you need more information, please access our e-book on how to declare your Nomad checking account. We recommend that you consult a tax specialist to submit the tax form.

Was this article helpful?
13 out of 16 found this helpful