Articles in this section

How do I request a refund of the fee charged by the original broker, when transferring my assets to Nomad?

To request a refund of the custody transfer fee charged by the originating broker, please contact our Support Team using the request form.

The refund will be made after confirmation from our team, sending proof of the transfer fee charged.


Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful