Husky offers Individual and Corporate accounts for those who want to send or receive international payments. At first, in the Nomad app, only Individuals can access the account and view the status of their payments. As every CNPJ is linked to a CPF, the holder of the Corporate account, with his CPF, will be able to access the Nomad app.
Articles in this section
- What is the Husky Payments product?
- Who can receive from Husky and view payments at Nomad App?
- Can I open an account at Nomad to receive payments from abroad?
- Will my payments count for Nomad Pass points?
- Where can I view the bank details of my Husky account?
- Which account will I receive my Husky Payments?
- How do I edit my Brazilian bank account to receive payments from abroad?
- How is the exchange processed to my Brazilian bank account?
- How long does it take for my payment from abroad to be credited to my Brazilian bank account?
- What is the limit for receiving international payments?