Articles in this section

What should I do if my cell phone is lost or stolen?

Count on us to help you protect your account.

If it has been robbed/stolen: You must file a Police Report and have this record on hand to block accounts, and dispute misuse of cards and other financial resources via your cell phone.

Contact our support team so we can block your account and cards, and carry out other security procedures that may be necessary.

You can do this through chat or another service channel, which you can consult here.



Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful