No. Nomad does not charge fees to receive money in your account via ACH Push. To know more about ACH Push transfers, click here.
Articles in this section
- I can't receive transfers, what should I do?
- Can I receive transfers directly in my Nomad global account?
- How do I receive international transfers on my Nomad global account?
- Who can send money to my Nomad global account?
- Are there any fees to receive ACH Push transfers?
- Are there any fees to receive International or National Wires?
- How do I receive transfers via an external application?
- Can I receive Google Adsense payments to my global account?
- Can the global account receive ACH PULL transfers? How do I do that?
- I didn't receive a transfer. What should I do?