No. Nomad does not charge you any fees to receive money in your Checking Account via ACH Push. To know more about ACH Push transfers, click here.
Articles in this section
- Can I receive transfers directly in my Nomad checking account?
- How do I receive international transfers on my Nomad checking account?
- Who can send money into my Nomad checking account?
- Are there any fees to receive ACH Push transfers?
- Are there any fees to receive International or National Wires?
- Can I receive Google Adsense payments to my Nomad account?
- I am a seller of an American Marketplace website, can I receive values from that website directly into my Nomad checking account?
- Can the Nomad account receive ACH PULL transfers? How do I do that?
- I didn't receive a transfer. What should I do?