Articles in this section

I will use my Nomad global account only for currency exchange and use my card for American websites and travel. Do I need to submit it in my tax form?

You must declare your Nomad account in your Brazilian Income Tax under the tab “Bens e Direitos – Depósito bancário em conta-corrente no exterior”.

In your Nomad app, you will find your income statement under Profile > Documents > Income Tax.

Click here for more information on registering your Nomad account for Brazilian Income Tax.



Was this article helpful?
7 out of 8 found this helpful