Articles in this section

I receive payments from other individuals or companies into my Nomad global account. Do I need to submit these payments in the "Carnê-Leão" tax form? How do I do this?

Yes, if you receive payments into your Nomad account, you must submit it on the "Carnê-Leão" tax form.

You must fill in and submit the "Carnê-Leão" through the software program offered by the Brazilian IRS at the following address: "Carnê-Leão".


Was this article helpful?
1 out of 2 found this helpful