Articles in this section

Do I need to submit the capital gains form from my Nomad investment account? How is it done?

You need to declare capital gains only if the total value of asset sales made during the same month is higher than R$35 thousand (thirty-five thousand reais), considering assets of the same nature. To learn more, click here.

You will use “Programa de Apuração de Ganhos de Capital” to report your capital gains until the last day of the month following the one of the sale. To access the program link, click here.

Please access our e-book about filing the tax form for your assets and the Nomad account if you need more information. We recommend that you consult a tax specialist for further guidance.


Was this article helpful?
1 out of 1 found this helpful