Yes. After your account opening, you can access the investments tab in the app. Just click on it, and the investment account opening process will start. After informing some additional data, you can invest agilely in the American financial market.
Articles in this section
- What is the Nomad Investment Account?
- What do I need to open an Investment Account?
- Why do I have to answer a risk profile survey?
- What is the minimum value to invest with Nomad?
- To open an investment account, do I need to have a Nomad spending account?
- What happens if the Nomad Investment Account holder dies?
- Why should I hire an investment advisory service?
- How is Nomad able to recommend investments that meet my expectations and needs?
- Does Nomad offer Fixed Income investments?
- Why has the income from my investment account changed?