When you open your Nomad Investment Account, you will see the model portfolios, composed by ETFs, and the thematic portfolios, composed by ETFs and Stocks of American companies.
The model portfolios available are:
- Adventurer: built for investors that look for high growth potential. It may involve volatility and high long-term returns.
- Explorer: built for investors who seek medium to long-term returns and desire to take moderate amounts of risk.
- Cautious: built for investors who seek stability, want a steady flow of income and are less concerned about growth.
The thematic portfolios available are:
- ESG: composed of company assets that are aligned with the highest levels of environmental, social and governance practices. Tobacco, gambling, firearms and nuclear power companies are not eligible for inclusion.
- Moonshots: composed of innovation companies’ assets, which produce products and services with great potential shaping the future. These companies are measured by their innovation and the degree to which they value an innovative culture and mission.
- Never Bet Against America: portfolio is inspired by Warren Buffet's Berkshire Hathaway public portfolio. It gives exposure to companies in a broad set of sectors including technology, health, financial services and consumer.
- Technology: made up of assets from companies in the US electronics, software, hardware and information technology sectors.
- China: developed to provide investment opportunities in the Chinese stock market. It comprises a range of selected assets (ETFs and ADR Shares), which seek capital appreciation with volatility similar to the US stock exchange.
- Health and Life: give you exposure to the US health care industry as a whole. Allows you to invest in different medical-related companies that provide different products and services.
- Crypto Revolution: was developed to offer you exposure to a basket of Exchange-traded funds and Stocks that are associated with Cryptocurrencies and Blockchain technology.
- ARK Disruptive Innovation: it’s a highly aggressive portfolio. This Thematic gives you exposure to very innovative and disruptive companies that are causing changes in the way the world works in different industries.
- Video Games: composed of the stock of companies responsible for creating video games and companies that offer products and services that support the games industry.
- Cannabis: composed of the stock of companies in the Cannabis industry. In addition to pharmaceutical companies, it includes companies involved in the production, growth and legal distribution of industrial Cannabis and Hemp and companies that are active in providing financial services to the plant industry.
- Fixed Income - US Inflation: offers exposure to fixed income funds with indexation to the U.S inflation. The focus is bonds issued by the federal government of the U.S., a country with a record of high credit quality.