You can send money from your global account to any other U.S. account, that being a global account or a different bank account.
When accessing the app, you must click on the "Transfer money" tab; then, you can choose to transfer between global accounts or to another U.S. bank via Wire.
Transfer to another Nomad global account:
- Click on the "To another Global account" option, enter the account number, check the payee's name, and choose the reason for your transfer.
- On the next screen, you must have the amount you want to send, considering the minimum of US$1.
- Check the transaction data and confirm.
- Transfers between global accounts may take up to 2 business days.
Transfer to Accounts of another U.S. bank.
- Click on the option "To another U.S. bank" and enter the payee's name, which can be an individual or business account, the payee's address (in Brazil or the U.S.), the reason for the transfer, the Wire (ABA) Routing Number, and the account number.
- On the next screen, you must enter the amount you want to transfer, considering the minimum of US$1, and confirm the transaction.
- Then, check the transaction details and confirm.
Within 3 business days, the beneficiary will have the dollars in their account. Sending a Wire from your Nomad account costs US$10 per transaction.
*The ABA Routing Number must be specific to Wire operations.
Nomad will refund the US$10 fee if the destination bank returns your transfer due to a data error.
However, some U.S. banks charge the return of these amounts; this charge is not Nomad's responsibility.