It is not possible to cancel a transfer that has already started, either to a Nomad checking account or to an account of another US bank.
Articles in this section
- Is it possible to send transfers to international accounts?
- How do I send deposits from my Nomad checking account to other American accounts?
- To whom can I send money from my Nomad checking account?
- I am trying to send a transfer from my Nomad Account and I get an Invalid Routing Number message. What do I do?
- Could I cancel a transfer sent from my Nomad checking account?
- How to transfer money from my Nomad Account to my account in Brazil?
- Can the Nomad account initiate ACH PULL transfers?
- I made a transfer, but it didn't reach the destination account. What should I do?