Yes. You need to activate your card from the app, which will be ready for use. As it is a debit card, you must have a balance in your account.
Articles in this section
- How can I unblock my Nomad physical card?
- I just received my Nomad physical card. Can I already use it?
- What is the billing address of my Nomad card?
- When should I use my Nomad debit card in the credit option?
- Are the physical and virtual card numbers the same?
- Can I use my physical card for online purchases?
- I am unable to use my card. What could be happening?
- Is the physical card used per chip only?
- I made a purchase, and the establishment asked for the Zip Code. What information should I consider?
- What should I do in case of loss/theft of my Nomad physical card?