No. They are different cards with different numbers.
Articles in this section
- In which countries or places can I use my Nomad card?
- What's the effective exchange rate for non-US Dollar purchases with the Nomad card?
- What will be the exchange rate used for Nomad card purchases in Argentina?
- How can I change my Nomad physical card password?
- How can I register my Nomad physical card password?
- Are the physical and virtual card PIN numbers the same?
- Are the physical and virtual card numbers the same?
- What is the billing address of my Nomad card?
- When should I use my Nomad debit card in the credit option?
- I am unable to use my card. What could be happening?