No. Both are different cards, with a different number.
Articles in this section
- How can I unblock my Nomad Physical Card?
- I just received my Nomad Physical Card. Can I already use it?
- What is the billing address of my Nomad card?
- When should I use my Nomad debit card in the credit option?
- Are the physical and virtual card numbers the same?
- Can I use my physical card for online purchases?
- I am unable to use my card. What could be happening?
- Is the physical card used per chip only?
- I made a purchase and the establishment asked for the Zip Code, what information should I consider?
- What should I do in case of loss/theft of my Nomad Physical Card?