Even though it is a debit card, when you are outside the US, in some places you must use the Nomad card in the credit function. This does not influence the card billing process, so even in the credit function, you must have a balance in your checking account and the amount is charged to your account at the same time of use.
Articles in this section
- How can I unblock my Nomad plastic card?
- I just received my Nomad plastic card. Can I already use it?
- What is the billing address of my Nomad card?
- When should I use my Nomad debit card in the credit option?
- Are the plastic and virtual card numbers the same?
- Can I use my plastic card for online purchases?
- I am unable to use my card. What could be happening?
- Is the plastic card used per chip only?
- I made a purchase and the establishment asked for the Zip Code, what information should I consider?
- What should I do in case of loss/theft of my Nomad plastic card?