To receive an international transfer from an account that is not US-based, it is required that the institution of origin of the amount does the exchange of the currency. Nomad will not exchange other currencies for dollars. Therefore, you need to provide the depositor with the following information:
- Account holder name (full name as shown on your document)
- Name of our US partner bank (which in this case is the beneficiary bank) - "Evolve Bank & Trust."
- Routing Number
- your account number
To access this data, log into your app and go to "Profile"> "Banking details"> "Banking account." You will also have to provide the Intermediary Bank details for this transaction. Consider the following information:
- SWIFT/BIC code (as shown in your Nomad app)
- Name of Intermediary Bank - First National Bankers Bank.
- Intermediate Bank Address: 7813 OFFICE PARK BLVD (STREET), BATON ROUGE (CITY) - 70809 (ZIPCODE) - United States
Attention: if the source bank does not request the information of the intermediary and beneficiary bank separately, inform the SWIFT code, the name of the Intermediary Bank - First National Bankers Bank, the Routing Number, your account number (as shown in the app) and add a note to the transaction stating that the Beneficiary Bank is Evolve Bank & Trust.
It is crucial to inform at the time of the transaction which will the intermediary bank and the bank benefiting from the transfer. If you need help filling in the information, contact the bank issuing the transfer for further details on the operation in the system.
There are some places from which Nomad does not receive transfer due to internal policies of our partners, click here to learn more.