Yes. At the moment of purchase, you may choose if you want to buy assets by the number of assets or the amount you would like to acquire.
Articles in this section
- How can I buy a stock or ETF?
- How can I sell an asset?
- Do I pay any fees when investing in assets?
- Is there a minimum asset purchase price?
- What is the minimum value to invest with Nomad?
- How long does it take for my money to be invested in an assets?
- Is it possible to buy assets by quantity?
- Do I need to buy an entire asset? Or can it be a fraction of an investment?
- Can I sell my stocks and ETFs partly?
- Can I sell assets for the total amount?