No. At the moment you can only buy assets by amount. As you will have access to the unit price of the selected asset, you will be able to estimate the number of assets.
Articles in this section
- How can I buy a stock or ETF?
- How can I sell an asset?
- Do I pay any taxes when investing in assets?
- Is there a minimum asset purchase price?
- How long does it take for my money to be invested in an assets?
- Is it possible to buy assets by quantity?
- Do I need to buy an entire asset? Or can it be a fraction of an asset?
- Is it possible to sell my stocks and ETFs partly?
- Is it possible to sell assets for the full amount?
- I would like to invest in an asset that is not available in the Nomad app. How do I suggest assets for the app?