No. At the moment you can only buy stocks by amount. As you will have access to the unit price of the selected asset, you will be able to estimate the number of assets.
Articles in this section
- How can I buy a stock or ETF?
- How can I sell a stock or ETF?
- Do I pay any taxes when investing in stocks or ETFs?
- Is there a minimum stock purchase price?
- How long does it take for my money to be invested in a stock or ETF?
- Is it possible to buy stocks and ETFs by quantity?
- Do I need to buy an entire asset? Or can it be a fraction of an asset?
- Is it possible to sell my stocks and ETFs partly?
- Is it possible to sell stocks and ETFs for the full amount?
- I would like to invest in an asset that is not available in the Nomad app. How do I suggest assets for the app?