Yes. To sell all your positions just go to "Investments" > "Stocks, ETFs or REITs". Click on the asset you want to sell and then on "Sell my entire position". Then just confirm your sale.
Articles in this section
- How can I buy a stock or ETF?
- How can I sell an asset?
- Do I pay any taxes when investing in assets?
- Is there a minimum asset purchase price?
- How long does it take for my money to be invested in an assets?
- Is it possible to buy assets by quantity?
- Do I need to buy an entire asset? Or can it be a fraction of an asset?
- Is it possible to sell my stocks and ETFs partly?
- Is it possible to sell assets for the full amount?
- I would like to invest in an asset that is not available in the Nomad app. How do I suggest assets for the app?