Yes. To sell all your positions just go to Investments > Stocks and ETFs. Click on the asset you want to sell and then on "Sell my entire position". Then just confirm your sale.
Articles in this section
- How can I buy a stock or ETF?
- How can I sell a stock or ETF?
- Do I pay any taxes when investing in stocks or ETFs?
- Is there a minimum stock purchase price?
- How long does it take for my money to be invested in a stock or ETF?
- Is it possible to buy stocks and ETFs by quantity?
- Do I need to buy an entire asset? Or can it be a fraction of an asset?
- Is it possible to sell my stocks and ETFs partly?
- Is it possible to sell stocks and ETFs for the full amount?
- I would like to invest in an asset that is not available in the Nomad app. How do I suggest assets for the app?