Yes. Just go to "Investments" > "Stocks, ETFs or REITs." Click on the asset you want to sell, then enter the amount you wish to trade. After that, confirm your sale.
Articles in this section
- How can I buy a stock or ETF?
- How can I sell an asset?
- Do I pay any fees when investing in assets?
- Is there a minimum asset purchase price?
- How long does it take for my money to be invested in an assets?
- Is it possible to buy assets by quantity?
- Do I need to buy an entire asset? Or can it be a fraction of an investment?
- Can I sell my stocks and ETFs partly?
- Can I sell assets for the total amount?
- I want to invest in an asset that is not available in the Nomad app. How do I suggest investments for the app?