You get 1 point for each US$1 that you send to the US through the Nomad app. Your level will be defined based on the points accumulated in exchange operations from Brazil to the USA, completed in the last 6 months. Operations to your checking account and your investment account are counted cumulatively.
Articles in this section
- What is the Nomad Pass Program?
- How do I apply for the Nomad Pass Program? Is it free?
- How are my points accounted?
- What are the benefits and levels available?
- How does the expiration and accumulation of points work?
- If I do a exchange from the US to Brazil, will I get points in the Nomad Pass Program?
- On what operations will the spread fee reduction apply?
- How can I keep track of my level and my accumulated points in the last 6 months?
- I have an exchange operation in progress, will it be counted in my points score?