Your reduced service fee will be applied every time you add funds to your Nomad account through the app, that being a checking or an investment account. The same is valid when transferring funds to Brazil.
Articles in this section
- What is the Nomad Pass Program?
- How do I apply for the Nomad Pass Program? Is it free?
- How are my points accounted?
- What are the benefits and levels available?
- How does the expiration and accumulation of points work?
- If I do a exchange from the US to Brazil, will I get points in the Nomad Pass Program?
- On what operations will the spread fee reduction apply?
- How can I keep track of my level and my accumulated points in the last 6 months?
- I have an exchange operation in progress, will it be counted in my points score?