No, only completed operations are considered in your points score. The points will be included in your Nomad Pass score as soon as the dollars are available in your account.
Articles in this section
- What is the Nomad Pass Program?
- How do I apply for the Nomad Pass Program? Is it free?
- How are my points accounted?
- What are the benefits and levels available?
- How does the expiration and accumulation of points work?
- If I do a exchange from the US to Brazil, will I get points in the Nomad Pass Program?
- On what operations will the spread fee reduction apply?
- How can I keep track of my level and my accumulated points in the last 6 months?
- I have an exchange operation in progress, will it be counted in my points score?