No. Your balance in Reais is only for exchange operations (BRA > USA) contracted by the app. This way, you cannot use it to buy and transfer to other US accounts.
Articles in this section
- Can I cancel the contracting of an exchange operation?
- Can I request a chargeback of my balance in reais?
- Can I convert my balance to euros?
- Can I use the balance in reais to buy and transfer money?
- Can I transfer my balance in reais to my account at Banco Iti?
- Can I transfer my balance in reais to third-party accounts?
- How do I request the reversal of my balance in reais?
- Is there a minimum or maximum amount for requests to reverse my balance in reais?
- I asked for a reversal of my balance in reais and noticed that I had entered incorrect data! What do I do?