Yes, it will be possible to check the exchange ratio at any time, even if the balance is insufficient for the operation or less than R$500 (five hundred reais). However, the contracting of the operation can only be done after you add a balance in reais.
Articles in this section
- How do I exchange to add funds to my Nomad checking account?
- How do I exchange to add funds to my Nomad investment account?
- What is the lowest amount to convert to the USA?
- What is the deadline for receiving my exchange operation on the Nomad account?
- Which data should I use to do the transfer?
- Can I send funds to my Nomad account via Pix?
- Can I transfer from a legal account?
- Can I transfer from a joint account?
- Can I use the balance in reais to buy and transfer money?
- Can I simulate the quotes with a balance of less than R$500 or not enough to conclude the exchange operations?