No. It is necessary to transfer funds from an account that is owned by the same person as the Nomad account.
Articles in this section
- How do I exchange to add funds to my Nomad global account?
- How do I exchange to add funds to my Nomad investment account?
- What is the lowest amount to convert to the USA?
- What is the deadline for receiving my exchange operation on the Nomad account?
- I contracted my dollar conversion more than 24 hours ago. Should I be concerned?
- Which data should I use to do the transfer?
- Can I send funds to my Nomad account via Pix?
- Can I transfer from a joint account?
- Can I use the balance in reais to buy and transfer money?
- Can I simulate the quotes with a balance of less than R$500 or insufficient balance to conclude the exchange operations?